Monday, January 08, 2007

January FOCUS FYI

This month is gonna be busy.

First off, I am taking two workshop classes which will wear me out. I start class today at 1pm and i finish at 9pm. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I go to class from 8am - 4pm. And, woo hoo, I go and do it all again next week. I've also gotta finish reading three books and write papers on them by next Monday. The week after that, I start the spring semester; and the week after that, I go to Jacksonville for the J'ville Pastors' Conference. Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it.

But that's not all.

On January 19th, FOCUS is going on a road trip. A very SHORT road trip to Calvary Baptist Church for the first of two D-NOW kickoff blasts. D-NOW is in March, but we (the youth pastors of the Westbank) are trying to get our students pumped now. We'll be having another D-NOW kickoff in February.

On February 4th, we are looking to have a Super Bowl Party. Details are still in the works, but expect to have more fun than you can handle.

I hope you are excited about the next few months; I know I am.

Rando

No comments:

Previous Blogs