Wednesday, December 13, 2006

off to see the wizard...

ok, so there's no wizard (at least that i'm aware of), but i'm still off... to the great city of wake forest, nc. my brother graduates from SEBTS on friday, and i'm flying up to nc to see him get his walk on. i suppose the best part of this trip is getting a break from life for a couple of days. school is over for the semester, and this will be like a small vacation from work. i'll also get to see my family and some family friends.

i'm gonna miss belle chasse and nola, but, as they say, "absence makes the heart grow fonder" (i've always wondered who "they" are) (and why they "say" things).

for anybody in nola or belle chasse reading this, i will miss you. you can call me on my cell if you need me: 504-232-5579.

rando

No comments:

Previous Blogs