Monday, February 26, 2007

DNOW


DNOW is March 16-17.

Cost is $35.

Information packets will be sent out this week.

I am extremely pumped about what God wants to do in the lives of Westbank students. The trick, of course, is that God can only do what he wants in the lives of his people if his people let him.

Please be praying about what God wants to do in your life at DNOW '07. I'm praying for you already.

Please call the church office to talk to me if you have any questions about DiscipleNOW. If you need financial assistance for DNOW please do not hesitate to call me - PLEASE do NOT let money stop you from coming to DNOW.

rando

4 comments:

da gabster said...

so ya, i decided to leave a comment since no one ever leaves comments, ya i am not gonna be able to make it the friday of dnow because of my play, so ya. well, i will see you later.

elrando said...

da gabster,

you can still come to dnow. you'll just have to miss parts of it. don't worry about it, tho. i'll work it out with your 'rents.

rando

Meggerz said...

I'm pretty sure I can come, hopefully. I'll try to get the money to you asap.

da gabster said...

erghh, well, i just found out that i have another performance on saturday as well, and they are both at seven...so ya...

Previous Blogs