Friday, October 27, 2006

(not so) random thoughts from randy

a thought... at church i've been talking to my students about focus - what, who, where our focus is. we've come to the realization that God should be our focus. if we're focused on Him, we'll have less time to focus on selfish stuff.

so my thought is this: if we're supposed to be focused on God, do our lives reflect that focus? do our lives point people to God or do our lives confuse the issue?

for those of you reading this, you must have a myspace account, so the thought for you is this: is there anything on my myspace profile (whether I put it there or allowed it to be put there) that takes away from my focus on God? when somebody views your myspace profile, blogs, comments, bulletins, pics, videos, surveys, banners, etc., what focus do they see? do they see curse words, inappropriate pics/ video content? or do they see God through you?

tell me what you think about my thought.

randy

No comments:

Previous Blogs